Wednesday, September 02, 2026

Mission Momentum Cake & Ten Years at Target! - 16 November 2010


Mission Momentum Cake & Ten Years at Target! - 16 November 2010
=========================
From November 16, 2010
=========================

Here is a video from photos I took from two work celebrations. 

The first was the launch of the new mission for the department I was working in at the time. The new mission statement was, "Create guest loyalty and enhance financial performance through a branded dispute experience." We celebrated with cakes that we called Mission Momentum Cake. Here you see the photos i took of the cakes and of the printed and laminated mission statement.

The second was me celebrating ten year anniversary working at Target. The photos I took of the acknowledgement. The congratulations note was signed by the HR team, the acknowledgement by then Target CEO Gregg Steinhafel, and also included a $50 Target GiftCard.    

Audio: "Smoke Light" by Amalgam Creative Arts → https://www.youtube.com/amalgamcreativearts 
Watch/listen to the whole "Smoke Light" track. → https://youtu.be/kns3XxDD3UM

#NoTanDiarioChronicles

No comments: