Sunday, October 04, 2026

Holidays 2010!

 


Holidays 2010!   
=========================
From December 17 - 31, 2010 
=========================

Decided to make this compilation video from the photos I took during the last part of December 2010 because for some reason I didn't take as many photos this particular season. 

00:00 Holidays 2010!

00:01   December 17th: The results of a white elephant gift that I wrapped. The contents were a furnace filter and a picture frame.

00:15   December 24th: The sign for Golden Buddha where we had Xmas Eve dinner. 
00:20   December 24th: Entrance to 99 Cents Only Stores and the guard that didn't let me go in because I had my murse.

00:23   December 25th: Photos of a Xmas Holiday Card from Kohl's. My original intention was to take a photo or scan every card received during the holiday season but only did this one. Perhaps sometime in the future I'll do that for the ones I still have from this and various other years. 

I received an iPod touch 4th generation as a gift. Fun Fact: To this day it is the only Apple handheld device I've ever had.

00:30   December 25th: The Invisible Shield Dry that I could not get to stay on properly, without bubbles, on the iPod Touch.
 
00:33   December 26th: Lifeworks Metallic Shield Case that I got for the iPod Touch 4th generation. 

00:35   December 27th: Korean Wine in my fridge. These are the first photo and video I took with the iPod Touch 4th gen. I had previously uploaded the video just as is. Korean wine in my fridge - 27 December 2010 → https://youtube.com/shorts/RAWWUotNPXg

00:53   December 28th: Photo of a crockpot recipe. I don't remember if I made it as listed or if I substituted the beef for pork. In either case it's a simple recipe. The recipe is from a book of crockpot recipes that I received as a gift. 

00:58   December 31st: I Cut myself with a dollar store vase that broke as I was hand washing it.
01:03   December 31st: Ready for tonight. The photos of the Ninja Professional blender that we got for the holidays. Pictured here ready to use it to make our New Year's Eve/Day celebration drinks. 

Hope you enjoyed this brief view into my 2010 Holidays season!

Audio: "Snow Princess" by Jimena Contreras

#NoTanDiarioChronicles  

No comments: