Saturday, October 10, 2026
Snacks and drinks from 7 to Eleven!
Snacks and drinks from 7 to Eleven!
=========================
From January 1-11, 2011
=========================
This is collage of photos taken in 2011 from January 7th to the 11th.
00:00 Snacks and drinks from 7 to Eleven!
00:01 January 7th: Snacks from the Cactus Cafรฉ. The Cactus Cafรฉ was the name of the cafeteria inside the building of my then place of employment. It was a great place to grab breakfast or lunch. I had many fantastic meals from them while their. I even worked with them to create a special menu during Native American Heritage Month for a couple of years. Great times until eventually it was transitioned into a prepackaged food area with a kiosk. Unfortunately I don't think I ever took any photos of actual meals.
00:06 January 8th: Jell-o shot at Nez House and then a photo of a large light fixture at the Harrah's Ak Chin Casino.
00:10 January 9th: A photo of the coffee I was about to brew.
00:13 January 11th: A photo of the inside of a Krispy Kreme that had recently opened and image of their logo that I took a screenshot of at the time. The logo a little pixelated.
Audio: "Mall Memories" by from Joel R. Steudler's Epic Royalty Free Music Collection Vol 2 for which I acquired the license.
#NoTanDiarioChronicles #snacks #cafe #drinks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment