Thursday, September 17, 2026

Bullseye - The Target Dog Plushie Dress Up Contest 2010! - 15 December 2010



Bullseye - The Target Dog Plushie Dress Up Contest 2010!
=========================
From December 15, 2010
=========================

This is a video compilation made from the photos and video of all the entries for the Bullseye, The Target Dog, Dress-Up Contest from 2010 that took place at my then place of employment. Here on YouTube, I'd previously shared just the video that I took which didn't include all the entries because the battery of my camera had run out. Thankfully, I had taken photos of all of them. The photos themselves were previously only shared on my Facebook.

The individual video: Bullseye - The Target Dog - Dress up Contest 2010 → https://youtu.be/KP8YCm_vF2g 

For this contest, teams received a Bullseye to dress up as they sit fit for the holiday season. As you can see by the photos and video, the teams were quite curative and some even adventurous in their reimagining of what Bullseye got to wear. Unclear who won as I didn't keep that info.

Have you ever had a Plushie Dress Up Contest?

Audio: "Bells" by SideTrax from the Arpeggios music pack 29 for which I acquired the license through Humble Bundle via the Cinematic Soundwaves - The Sequel bundle and "Christmas Village" by Aaron Kenny from the YouTube audio library. I also added "Jingle Bells" sound effect from the YouTube audio library sprinkled throughout. At the end is the short video and left its sound as captured but with some of the jingle bells overlapping. 

#NoTanDiarioChronicles #Bullseye #TargetDog 


No comments: