Sunday, September 06, 2026
XIV - Grace from the Mystical Cats Tarot Deck - 12 January 2023
XIV - Grace from the Mystical Cats Tarot Deck - 12 January 2023
=========================
From January 12, 2023
=========================
The XIV - Grace from the Mystical Cats Tarot Deck was the card drawn on January 12th of 2023.
The card was upside-down meaning Disunion, lack of harmony. Competing interests, unfortunate combinations or alliances. Frustration, impatience.
However although it may seem like you are stalled, things really proceeding toward their proper ends and will arrive in their proper times.
- I'd originally only shared the card pull photo on other socials. For this video version I used CapCut to add a bit of flair to the photo and added the title, date, and the reading. I was originally just going to use it as is but decided that I first wanted a clear view of the card as close to the original share/post on other socials. This brought me to use my trusty old Camtasia 9 to put it all together.
What you see on this short video for the first several seconds is the card with just a tad of enhancements via Camtasia 9 then continue on to the CapCut version. All in all I think it came out pretty neat.
Although on occasion I do play with enhancements for videos/photos, particularly for my Amalgam Creative Arts channel, I most often choose none to small amounts of enhancements for No Tan Diario Chronicles. Do you like adding more or less enhancements for videos/photos?
Audio: "Veracruz" by Quincas Moreiras from the YouTube audio library.
#NoTanDiarioChronicles #Tarot #MysticalMagick #WitchyVibes #Pagan #MysticalCats #MysticalCatsTarot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment