Super Sunday Volunteering for JDRF Walk! ~ 26 October 2008
=========================
From October 26, 2008
=========================
The JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes from 2008, took place on November 1st of the same year. Although I wasn't able to the walk itself, I did volunteer the Sunday prior to the event to help put together packs for the event. I didn't previously create a video about this because I didn't take any photos during the volunteer event.
The only thing I had was a screen capture of the email we received from the event organizer. I then went back to my blog and found that I had posted a brief recap of various events from September through October of 2008 where I included a few sentences about this event.
Original blog post: Quick recap of October 2008... and September... → https://elkirbster.blogspot.com/2008/11/quick-recap-of-october-2008-and.html
Because No Tan Diario Chonicles is about chronicling my small life where even if there isn't a specific photo or video of an event, I decided to screen cap that piece of the blog to add along with the screen capture of the info email and make this short video to document. If ever I find photos or videos that anyone else took at this volunteer event, I may make an updated/new video for it. For now, this is what I have.
Other JDRF Events I've participated in:
JDRF ~ Walk to Cure Diabetes ~ November 2007 → https://youtu.be/Mj5D36fB2_g
Zoom Edit of JDRF ~ Walk to Cure Diabetes ~ November 2007 → https://youtu.be/8bFTmMni_oU
JDRF at the Phoenix Zoo! - 13 April 2008 → https://youtu.be/F-H0UAqMMBo
Audio: "Soul Intro" by Amalgam Creative Arts → https://www.youtube.com/amalgamcreativearts
Watch/listen to the whole "Soul Intro" track. → https://youtu.be/kns3XxDD3UM
#NoTanDiarioChronicles #JDRF #volunteering #TargetVolunteers
=========================
From October 26, 2008
=========================
The JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes from 2008, took place on November 1st of the same year. Although I wasn't able to the walk itself, I did volunteer the Sunday prior to the event to help put together packs for the event. I didn't previously create a video about this because I didn't take any photos during the volunteer event.
The only thing I had was a screen capture of the email we received from the event organizer. I then went back to my blog and found that I had posted a brief recap of various events from September through October of 2008 where I included a few sentences about this event.
Original blog post: Quick recap of October 2008... and September... → https://elkirbster.blogspot.com/2008/11/quick-recap-of-october-2008-and.html
Because No Tan Diario Chonicles is about chronicling my small life where even if there isn't a specific photo or video of an event, I decided to screen cap that piece of the blog to add along with the screen capture of the info email and make this short video to document. If ever I find photos or videos that anyone else took at this volunteer event, I may make an updated/new video for it. For now, this is what I have.
Other JDRF Events I've participated in:
JDRF ~ Walk to Cure Diabetes ~ November 2007 → https://youtu.be/Mj5D36fB2_g
Zoom Edit of JDRF ~ Walk to Cure Diabetes ~ November 2007 → https://youtu.be/8bFTmMni_oU
JDRF at the Phoenix Zoo! - 13 April 2008 → https://youtu.be/F-H0UAqMMBo
Audio: "Soul Intro" by Amalgam Creative Arts → https://www.youtube.com/amalgamcreativearts
Watch/listen to the whole "Soul Intro" track. → https://youtu.be/kns3XxDD3UM
#NoTanDiarioChronicles #JDRF #volunteering #TargetVolunteers
No comments:
Post a Comment