Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Stargate Special Edition | Main Title, Scene 1



Stargate Special Edition | Main Title, Scene 1 

This is the start of the Stargate movie, the Main Title/Scene 1, on the Stargate Special Edition DVD. The soundtrack and the visual of the Ra headpiece always gets gets me excited to watch the movie. Even as I extracted this for this post I couldn't help but watch it again. 

You may notice some slight skipping on the video which I believe is due to having been in storage for a bit. Nonetheless, it is still enjoyable to watch. 

The other videos I've made from the Stargate Special Edition DVD:

Stargate Special Edition | DVD Case and Booklet Insert → https://youtu.be/LsH9prhdK7o
Stargate Special Edition | DVD Start Menu → https://youtu.be/fYvneMs2gOU 
Stargate Special Edition | DVD Start Menu - PowerDVD 24 PC Mode vs TV Mode → https://youtu.be/v4OEvyAZ8zI
Stargate Special Edition | DVD Start Menu, Special Features Menu, Teaser, and Trailer → https://youtu.be/CW816Yz9jys
Stargate Special Edition | DVD Start Menu, Production Notes → https://youtu.be/y08JL45jwFo
Stargate Special Edition | DVD Start Menu, Cast and Crew → https://youtu.be/ow-zHe8uAAg
Stargate Special Edition | DVD Start Menu, Scene Index → https://youtu.be/zc1OGNf39R4

Audio: Exactly as presented on the DVD itself. The track used for this is "Stargate Overture" which you can find on the Stargate Soundtrack.

#NoTanDiarioChronicles #BonusFeatures #DVDExtras #DeletedScenes #BehindTheScenes #MenuLoop #Stargate

 

No comments: