Friday, May 03, 2024

Brandy Awards 2008!



=========================
From May 13, 2008
=========================

Brandy Awards 2008!

During my short time in the credit collections world at Target Tempe via a Job Enrichment Team program, I was able to attend one of the yearly events that they had at the time that they called, "Brandy Awards!" 

The event was celebration of various recognitions of team members with a "Funky Awards Show" type of theme where we were encouraged to dress up in a not so serious way. Only some of us "dressed-up."  

These are the few photos taken. On the first and last photos you see me dressed up in a funky way with a fluffy boa and fluffy hat made of the same boa material a loose black tie and loose fitting zebra stripe shirt. The hat and boa were from previous Halloweens, the tie I already had, and the shirt I got at a thrift store. Though you can't see it on the photos, the dress pants were embellished at the bottom with some pieces of boa fabric that #Armandzraven sewed on for me. 

On the photo first my fellow Texan Co-worker Brenda. We always had a lovely time. 

Interesting fact that I just remembered. On this day I received a job offer for a different department that I would begin at that same May 2008.

Audio: "So Smooth" by Danny Kean/Doug Maxwell from the YouTube audio library.

No comments: