Wednesday, April 24, 2024

JDRF at the Phoenix Zoo! - April 13, 2008


=========================
From April 13, 2008
=========================

JDRF at the Phoenix Zoo! - April 13, 2008

On April 13th of 2008,  I helped/volunteered at the JDRF at the Phoenix Zoo. The Juvenile Diabetic Research Foundation was presenting a research and update meeting to parents. During this time I was assigned 3 kids, Kassie, Cutter, and Cory, that I took all over the Phoenix Zoo. I got a walkie that I used to check in every 30 minutes. It was really fun. 

No photos of or with the kids for safety, and so here you get to enjoy photos of some of the animals from our time at the Phoenix Zoo!

Originally briefly recap blogged about this and a few of the other volunteer events during April 2008. Fun in the sun... 

Audio: "Across the Savannah" by Aaron Kenny from the YouTube audio library. 

No comments: