Tuesday, April 02, 2024

Arizona Aloha Festival 2008 ~ Flowers of the Islands



=========================
From March 15 & 16, 2008
=========================

Arizona Aloha Festival 2008 ~ Flowers of the Islands

The 2008 Arizona Aloha Festival had a them  of Flowers of the Islands and took place at the Heritage & Science Park on March 15th and 16th. 

Though I thought that I'd taken photos, when looking at the folder for this event, only the image they used on their website and the flyer is what I had. I did also have their volunteer form as my original intent for this event was to volunteer, however they never got back to me after sending info and so just went to the event briefly. 

The festival was packed. There were so many people that you could barely walk. The food smelled yummy, but I wasn't about to wait in line for over an hour for "festival priced food". There were many booths of crafts and what not. Some really neat looking stuff


Audio: "Sleepless Aloha" by Reed Mathis from the YouTube audio library.

No comments: